(Georgetown, GY – August 17, 2022) Excel is pleased to announce it has entered into a new exclusive distribution agreement with Pauny S.A., a manufacturer and world-wide supplier of a complete range of medium and high-power fuel-efficient agriculture tractors, as well as road construction equipment.
Founded in 2002, Pauny’s equipment is tried and tested in soil conditions similar to Guyana. Pauny has been exporting equipment to various parts of the globe which include Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Brazil, Paraguay, Peru, Holland, Uruguay, Ukraine, Russia, and Kazakhstan. It has satisfied farming industry demands with over 95 dealerships worldwide for high-performing equipment. Pauny is known for its Advanced System of Quality Control Management under an ISO 9001:2001 certification, thus customers are assured that all equipment has undergone stringent quality control.
Kris Sammy, Excel’s CEO, stated, “With 17% of Guyana’s labor force working in agriculture, it is an important contributor to a diverse economy. We commend the efforts of the Honorable President Dr. Mohamed Irfaan Ali and our esteemed government leaders, who have been doing their part to improve Guyana’s Agricultural sector through various policy reforms, incentives, and project prioritization for crops like sugar, rice, corn, and soybeans. As a leader in the business community, Excel is proud to support these initiatives by introducing the highly rated and fuel efficient Pauny tractors and road construction equipment.”
Excel’s Procurement and Supply Chain Manager, Eugene Gonsalves, emphasized the importance of the partnership in boosting agriculture and construction productivity in Guyana. Mr. Gonsalves said, “Pauny tractors has adapted the latest agricultural technology modernization, with higher productivity and lower maintenance costs over time. The company provides high-quality tractors and equipment, excellent after sales service, modern manufacturing systems, highly qualified operators and employees, and dedicated research and development team. We are excited to work with a partner that will provide Excel’s clients with the high level of service they have come to expect from our team.”
Pauny offers the following products:
- Conventional Tractors – solid, functional, and versatile to carry out multiple tasks in the field, livestock, and dairy operations which include forage activities, weeding, windrowing, chopping, rolling, plowing, planting plots, harvesting, moving, among others
- Evo Tractors – with various tractions available (Assisted Traction, Articulated Double Traction, and P-Trac Total Traction) and power and engine variants that offer low consumption per hectare and maximum traction force for better performance
- Lively Tractors – highly fuel-efficient and reliable combining strength and agility and equipped with a Cummins engine, Load Sensing Premium hydraulic system, state-of-the-art direct seeding, and the best level of visibility and ergonomics
- Novo Line Tractors – high-end articulated tractors that come with high-impact and superior comfort design and are equipped with the Cummins 4-stroke engine and a Load Sensing closed center hydraulic system
- Bravo Line Tractors – with greater hydraulic capacity and fuel efficiency equipped with state-of-the-art tools for minimal compaction and greater traction capacity and a fully pressurized cabin with a panoramic vision for maximum operator comfort and safety
- Road Tractors – a large fleet of equipment for construction work, improvement and maintenance of roads and streets, earthworks, soil compaction and leveling, asphalting, excavations, clearing, ditching, sanitation, among others
Excel’s leadership has more than 30 years of experience in building businesses in Guyana and the CARICOM region. With more than 10 years of local presence in Guyana, it has established networks in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, United States of America, Mexico, and Venezuela. Excel is committed to providing investors with all that they need to establish their business in Guyana through government relations and orientation, construction management, procurement and logistics, human resource, accounting, among others. Learn more by calling +592 223-0646 at www.ExcelProcurement.com.